11 Reasons Good Feet are the Best Feet
When it comes to the human skeletal system, although our hands get most of the attention for their complexity, our feet are surprisingly complicated, especially when we consider the pressure they withstand every day. Our skeleton’s support system depends on 26 different bones divided into three sections. Add in the well-connected tendons, plus 33 joints, unforgiving shoe styles, and our varied gaits, and it’s obvious why so many of us suffer from foot pain at some point in our lives.
“Upward of 80% of the population will, at some point, have foot or foot-related problems,” says Dr. Jay Berenter, a doctor of podiatric medicine in La Jolla, CA. “It all starts in the feet because that’s where we’re connected to the ground. A lot of the problems actually start in the feet and work their way up – possibly affecting the ankles, knees, legs, hips, back, and even the neck.”
According to the American Physical Therapy Association, the most common foot condition, plaguing more than two million Americans a year and 10% of all people sometime during their lifetimes, is plantar fasciitis. This painful, often debilitating condition has many causes, including prolonged standing, a job change that requires more weight-bearing activity, increased body mass, trauma, and flat feet. Additionally, people over 40 are more prone to becoming afflicted. Fortunately, there’s a revolutionary approach to foot health that is changing people’s lives every day.
The approach is part of Good Feet Solutions, a novel arch support system that is solving the foot issues that can cause plantar fasciitis, as well as pain in the back, legs, knees, hips, and more. The unique Good Feet strategy combines three types of arch regimes: the “strengtheners,” which exercise and strengthen the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the feet; the “maintainers,” which provide support to help maintain the arches in their optimal position; and the “relaxers,” which offer a rest period from alignment work while still supporting the arches of the foot.
Wondering how arch supports can help minimize your foot, knee, hip, and back pain?
Together, the strengtheners, maintainers, and relaxers mold the feet and align the body into their best positions, alleviate foot and body pain, and improve balance and skeletal alignment to provide all-day comfort.
- Good Feet orthotics come in the shape of the “ideal foot,” so when they are worn as part of a total arch support regimen, the feet and body may align to evenly distribute body weight. It’ll not only make a person stand taller but also relieve pain.
- Good Feet Arch Supports are fit based on arch length and height, foot flexibility, the types of shoes worn, and overall lifestyle.
- Certified Arch Support Fitters personally attend to each fitting and make sure every detail provides the perfect arch support, specific to the needs of the wearer.
- Our feet are complex. With 25 styles and over 350 sizes, Good Feet has a pair in stock for all foot and shoe preference needs. From sandals to high heels and everything in between!
- Good Feet’s heel cups and platforms offer impact and shock absorption for the feet and body, even for the most difficult-to-fit styles of footwear.
- Good Feet inner arch supports prevent the worst cases of inward foot roll, known as pronation, an exceedingly common foot problem.
- Outer arch support helps prevent the worst cases of outward foot roll, called supination.
- Metatarsal support reduces pressure across the ball of the foot and toes.
- Good Feet arch supports can help relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis, a terribly painful condition, also known as “policeman’s heel,” involving the inflammation of a thick band of tissue connecting the heel bone to the toes.
- Good Feet offers a free, no-obligation personal fitting.
- Good Feet Arch Supports are manufactured in the U.S.A., and most carry a lifetime warranty.
Chronic foot pain affects every facet of life. Good Feet is committed to relieving stress on your foot and the consequent body pain, helping you regain an active, healthy lifestyle. A free fitting is available at all Good Feet stores. What are you waiting for? Let Good Feet get you back to the life you love.