Discover a TV that gets you. Here’s everything you need to know about the X1, plus a guide to the coolest shows this fall!
Fun and easy to watch what you want
You’ll never need to scroll through a guide again. Let X1 search across live TV, On Demand, and your DVR library to find exactly what you want to watch, fast. X1 will even make recommendations just for you and give you shortcuts to what you watch most. Because TV shouldn’t be work — it should be fun.
DVR that does it all
Tired of playing favorites with your favorites? The X1 DVR lets you record and watch up to 6 shows at once, so they’re ready to go when you are. And with 500GB of storage, you’ll never have to worry about running out of space for the entertainment you love. Plus, X1 lets you take your personal library anywhere. No Internet, no problem—download your shows to watch even when you’re offline.
Here’s what to record and watch this fall
Fall is hands down the most exciting time of the year for TV fans. Between now and November, more than 130 new and returning series will premiere, giving viewers fresh episodes of their go-to shows and the chance to discover new favorites. However, certain shows look particularly promising for an on demand audience, and here are predictions for the top five new fall shows poised to be huge hits on Xfinity On Demand:
1. Designated Survivor, ABC: Serialized dramas always do well on Xfinity On Demand, and in an election year, this is the perfect time to launch this type of show. Combined with the star power of Kiefer Sutherland, Designated Survivor already has a built-in and passionate fan base.
2. Pitch, FOX: Our Xfinity On Demand audience loves a strong female lead and they’ll have that with Pitch and newcomer Kylie Bunbury. The show is full of determination and heart and will no doubt attract a wide audience given its sports connection.
3. The Good Place, NBC: These types of quirky comedies tend to excel on Xfinity On Demand, and Kristen Bell is sure to draw laughs. It’s got a great time slot too — right after NBC’s hit Superstore.
4. This is Us, NBC: The buzz has been building for this one, racking up more than 70 million views on social platforms so far. We expect this dramedy to find a loyal following on Xfinity On Demand as well.
5. Westworld, HBO: HBO’s newest series is part Western/part Sci-Fi. It’s got a huge cast, and its compelling, mysterious and unique storyline is sure to keep viewers coming back.
To help you learn more about these shows, check out the “Front Row to Fall TV” destination on X1 where customers can find everything in one place — from season previews, prior season recaps, to early premieres, full season catch-ups and even some original editorial content.
Say what you want and see it on screen
With X1, your voice is the remote control. Ask the voice remote for a recommendation and X1 is smart enough to get you to exactly what you want to watch. Pretty cool, huh?
Experience sports like never before
Turn your TV into a scoreboard with real-time scores and stats, so you can track all the big plays of every game live. Watch one game, while tracking the stats of another and easily switch back and forth without ever using a guide. On the go? You can even stream your favorite sports networks live from anywhere. With X1, nothing will get in the way of the big game again.