5 Ways to know you’ve found the right brokerage
Have you decided to leave the corporate world behind for a career in real estate? If so, you’ve chosen a rewarding career with a flexible schedule and unlimited income potential. Best of all, every day, you get to help people achieve their home ownership dreams.
While you’re knocking on doors, calling everyone you know, and otherwise getting the word out about your new venture, you’ll want to partner with an established real estate broker. When you partner with a broker, you get to learn the ropes with the support of experienced agents while building your client base and polishing your craft.
According to the National Association of Realtors, more than 80 percent of new real estate agents leave the business within their first two years—so it’s important to choose wisely. Here’s what to look for in a brokerage, and five reasons why a full-service firm such as Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties is the ideal place to launch your career.
1. Individualized support. A flexible schedule is one reason many people choose a career in real estate. Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties understands that you have a life outside of the office. We also understand that no two people learn the same way. That’s why we provide personalized one-on-one coaching that addresses your strengths and weaknesses, to help you reach your full potential.
2. Ongoing training. The real estate industry changes constantly, and you have to be ready to adapt at a moment’s notice. Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties provides weekly training at no cost to you. Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties wants to help both new and established agents convert more leads, improve their sales and marketing strategies, and reach their income potential.
3. Leads, leads, leads. Quality leads are one of the main reasons agents choose Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties. We provide various lead generating sources, resulting in a higher percentage of closings.
In addition, brokers and managers at Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties don’t compete with agents for business. They don’t “cherry pick” leads and give new agents the leftovers. They refer leads to you that will result in a higher earning potential for you, the agent. New agents depend on quality leads from their broker to build their referral network, and Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties gives you the leads to succeed.
4. Marketing support. Business cards, magnets, and other marketing materials can easily eat up a new agent’s income. Thus, agents with a limited marketing budget should look for brokerages that market and advertise on their behalf. Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties provides tools that many brokerages don’t: yard signs, mass mailings, Homes & Land magazine advertising, television advertising, strategic digital marketing, and an advanced customer relationship management (CRM) system.
5. Brand recognition. People throughout central Florida recognize the Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties name. With more than 900 agents in 20 offices, Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties is one of Florida’s top real estate brokerages. Weichert, Realtors—Hallmark Properties helps buyers, sellers, and property managers with its full suite of products and services. And the yellow Weichert logo gets people’s attention.